We are pleased to announce that on Monday 15 June our Devizes Store will be opening its doors again.
As a responsible jewellery retailer we are taking measured actions to protect the health of both our customers and staff.
To re-open in a safe way and to give all customers the re-assurance they need to shop safely we have taken the following precautions:
• We are limiting the number of customers at any given time in the shop to two, or two couples from the same household.
• Hand sanitiser is offered on both entering and leaving the store.
• We will explain our safe distance protocol.
• We installed perspex safety screens and have clear floor markers to keep at a 2 meter distance.
• Our staff will keep at a safe distance and will wear protective equipment when needed.
• All customers’ items will be sanitised with a UV steriliser before being handled by a member of staff.
• Our chip & pin machine will be sanitised after every use.
• We regularly clean all surfaces and door handles with anti-viral cleaner.
• We are encouraging customers to use contactless payments where possible.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our safety measures please contact us on 01380 723709.
Please click here for our opening times.
We all look forward being of service as we have done over the last 154 years.